Advanced Renal Education Program (AREP) is now available for YOU
The Advanced Renal Education Program (AREP), which originated in FME North America, has now relaunched as the global education platform to elevate and enhance knowledge about kidney failure and renal replacement therapy. You are invited to use the free resources to get up-to-date, accurate and impartial information about renal care!
Developed by our medical experts, AREP is a comprehensive education platform that covers topics from general chronic kidney disease information, to hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis treatment modalities, diabetes management in chronic kidney disease, and much more.
Features of the new AREP platform include:
- Free of charge and open to all – anyone can access the site with or without registration.
- Interactive and relevant resources for healthcare professionals – including eLearning modules, educational videos, symposia recordings, articles, and useful tools such as PD calculator and literature search.
- Educational and impartial content – without any promotional messaging.
- Easy tracking of development progress – see the record of courses completed to keep track of your own development progress.
- Certified CE courses – if registered, when you complete CE courses, you will receive a certificate by the California Board of Nursing.
Use the free resources from this global platform to get up-to-date, accurate and impartial information to enhance your renal care knowledge
Visit the website and register to begin your online renal education journey now!
See how Hearts for Hearts educates and inspires your colleagues Hearts for Hearts is your…Read more >
You may wonder how it is possible for someone who was born 200 years ago…Read more >
Breathing exercises, yoga and meditation to rest and restore Stressful moments are a normal part…Read more >